The All Progressives Congress (APC) has extended the tenure of Governor Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee.
Mamman Mohammed, Director-General, Press and Media Affairs to Gov. Buni, confirmed this in a statement on Friday.
Buni had earlier visited President Muhammadu Buhari at Aso Rock, where he presented a report of the committee to him.
The caretaker committee was put together on June 25, 2020, following the sack of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, by a court.
It was given the mandate to stabilise the party and organise a convention to usher in a new National Working Committee (NWC) of the ruling party within six months.
However, its tenure was extended by six months.
Below is a full list of members of the committee.
1. Governor Mai Bala Buni (Yobe) Chairman
2. Isiaka Oyetola, Governor Osun (South West)
3. Ken Nnamani (South East)
4. Stella Okorete – Women Rep
5. Governor Sani Bello (North Central)
6. Dr. James Lalu (Physically challenged)
7. Sen. Abubakar Yusuf (Senate Rep)
8. Hon. Akinyemi Olaide (House of Reps)
9. David Lyon (South South)
10. Abba Ari (North West)
11. Prof. Tahir Mamman (North East)
12. Ismail Ahmed (Youths)
13. Sen. Akpan Udoedehe (Secretary)